Andersen Woodwright windows installed by American Windows
Woodwright 400 series double-hung insert window
Maintain architectural integrity with design features that replicate old-fashioned double-hung windows along with thermal performance to meet the expectations of consumers seeking to reduce their Carbon footprint and lower their homes energy consumption. The windows compliment both classic and contemporary American homes and are designed to be user-friendly with long-term performance.
- Manufactured in 1/8” increments; allows for a custom-fit.
- Available in equal split, cottage and reverse-cottage sash configurations.
- Authentic aesthetics such as mortise-and-tenon joints, a tall bottom rail and gorgeous chamfer milling detail on the sash and stops.
- Sloped sill design allows for an excellent fit and seamless appearance with the exterior of the home.
- Insert Pocket Window (3-1/4” jamb depth); allows for interior trim to be undisturbed for most double-hung replacement scenarios.
- Comprehensive grille options allow the windows to emulate traditional styles – encompassing full divided light, FinelightTM grilles-between-the-glass, snap-in wood grilles and high-profile exterior grilles. Offered in a spectrum of widths, patterns, colors, and finishes.
- Fibrex® exterior stop cover offers a smooth transition between the window and the exterior window casing.
- Interior wood species available are pine, oak, maple and pre-finished white.
- Interior wood jamb liner ensures a traditional appearance.
- Custom picture and transom insert, replacement windows are available.
- Maintains a consistent appearance to the Andersen Woodwright new construction window, facilitating the use of both products for any remodeling project.